Customer Success Manager - CSM Programs Team
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Looking for an energetic Customer Success Manager to be based out of our Boston office. The successful candidate will have proven success engaging with customers to drive adoption, utilization, and onboarding playbooks while managing multiple clients simultaneously. As a member of our CSM Programs team, you and your teammates will launch new Customer Success programs to a wide audience of existing customers who don’t have a dedicated CSM on their account. Our CSM Programs team is a key component to how we build programs and improvements that can impact our entire CSM organization.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will...
- Collaborate with Acquia Account Management and other teams to identify and engage existing customers in driving adoption, utilization, and onboarding best practices to ensure long term success with Acquia’s platform and services
- Passion for problem solving, a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and metrics driven
- Be an owner or stakeholder of a Customer Success Program workstream that has a high impact to our customers.
- Understand customer goals and areas where they need your assistance to drive adoption and utilization
- Update and maintain the CRM database with the most relevant account and project/program details.
- Document and maintain a mutual engagement success plan (where applicable) which outlines success outcomes for customers
- Drive a risk mitigation plan (where applicable) through effectively working cross functionally and ensuring accountability across multiple departments within Acquia
- Must be able to proactively drive Acquia and Customers forward with minimal oversight
What you’ll need to be successful…
- 3+ years working in account management, customer success management or an equivalent role for a technology company
- Proven proficiency in customer retention, presentation skills, and ability to work independently to drive a virtual team to deliver customer success
- Project management and program management skills to hold you & others accountable
- Ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines
- Extremely organized, with effective time management
- Strong leadership, teamwork, & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other Customer Management tools (preferably Gainsight)
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.