Acquia is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalised, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of the UK’s Great Place to Work in tech as well as winning the Great Place to Work Wellbeing award 2020/21. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Senior Marketing Campaigns Specialist, EMEA
The Marketing Campaigns Specialist will join a modern B2B demand generation team at the center of Acquia's campaigns and operations functions. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations, with a dotted reporting line to the VP, Marketing EMEA, this individual plays an integral role in demand generation, nurturing, email marketing, and customer, partner, and prospect outreach. In this position, you are responsible for marketing campaign execution, process management, and campaign analytics. Primarily supporting EMEA marketing program delivery, but as part of the global Marketing Operations team there will also be tasks to complete for other regions.
This role is a critical one within Acquia, a fast-paced, high growth organisation at the center of one of the most important ongoing trends in technology today: the delivery of compelling digital customer experiences by some of the world's greatest brands and organisations. A successful candidate is self-motivated, a skilled leader, and a highly-effective hands-on executor. You have proven experience building and delivering a scalable marketing campaigns function, and you are highly effective in cross-functional communication, accountable at every stage of the campaign, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage execution of campaigns across multiple stakeholders and initiatives, including campaign setup, QA and change rounds, approval, and deployment in adherence to tight deadlines
- Build emails, landing pages, forms, audience lists, workflows, and reports within Acquia Campaign Studio
- Ensure industry best practices, processes, and global opt-in compliance laws are fully integrated into every campaign
- Be a leader of email marketing industry trends and best practices knowledge; Provide strategic recommendations to stakeholders that will improve campaign engagement rates
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution seed lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and other nurture programs to minimise communication fatigue and unsubscribe rates
- Report on campaign performance and share results with stakeholders weekly
- A/B test and share findings with key stakeholders
- Ensure campaigns are always responsive by monitoring templates across desktop, devices and email clients
- Monitor email deliverability and automated data cleaning to maintain a healthy opt-in database
- Work independently to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve any potential issues in the campaign or process
- Assist with ad hoc Marketing Operations projects
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years experience owning the execution and quality of marketing campaigns and processes via marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Hubspot or Campaign Studio strongly preferred) and Salesforce (preferably at a high growth B2B SaaS company)
- Familiar with HTML. CSS familiarity preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities; comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer, communicating to stakeholders as needed
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with and support corporate, regional, and global marketing teams
- Excellent understanding of email marketing best practices and metrics, including sender score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Familiarity with various organic and paid marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, Retargeting, Advertising, Webinars, and other content distribution networks
- Extensive experience in QA and similar detail-oriented processes
- Highly analytical and able to derive actionable insights from data through A/B testing for email optimisation
- Superior project management and organisational skills to execute complex campaigns, while also motivating internal stakeholders to strict timelines and managing expectations
- A confident and proactive self-starter with a passion for learning, problem solving, and making data-driven decisions
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritise and multitask while driving results
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player with a great sense of humor
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.