Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Are you passionate about building and scaling products? Do you want to create and improve software that powers thousands of world’s biggest web sites? Join us.
Acquia's Developer Experience team is dedicated to providing tools to customers that enable their developers to easily build, test, deploy, and maintain software applications on Acquia Cloud. Our goal is to maximize productivity by delivering intuitive and powerful tools that ultimately reduce toil and enable developers to focus on work that matters.
Our team is looking for a Product Manager (PM) who can cultivate and drive innovation. The Product Manager will work directly with Sales, Marketing, and Engineering teams to lead products and initiatives to successful outcomes for our customers and company.
The Product Manager will build business cases, map market needs to product improvements, prioritize deliverables, set and manage expectations, and collaborate to deliver a solution with engineering and marketing counterparts.
The Product Manager must have a strong sense of empathy for the user, exhibit independent motivation and problem solving skills, and demonstrate good instincts for judging as to priority and risk.
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and internal teams to understand market problems, identify new opportunities, and improve the customer experience
- Advocate for the needs of the customer and translate them into business objectives and requirements for the rest of the company
- Collaborate with our sales teams to formulate business cases, create go-to-market strategies, forecast revenue, and drive product sales
- Collaborate with engineering and other product teams to create and drive roadmaps to consistently and reliably deliver value to customers
- Lead the creation of objective and key results (OKRs) based on input from corporate OKRs, Product Management, Product Owners, and engineering team members.
- Identify and address cross-project dependencies, risks, and impacts.
- Clearly communicate objective status, risks, and roadmap progress to key stakeholders across the organization.
- Excellent organizational, agile project management, and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to adapt rapidly.
- Opinionated, creative thinker with a vision
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 3 years of related work experience
- Experience leading or contributing remote teams
- Technical background in Drupal development or hosting
- Technical background in cultivating DevOps at the technical and organizational level
- Technical background in Linux or Cloud infrastructure technologies
- Technical background in developer products such as CI/CD, APIs, CLIs, K8s, etc
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.