Drupal Developer (778)
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, named one of the Best Places to Work in India by Great Place to Work. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As a Drupal Developer, you will…
To be successful in this job, the developer must accomplish the following results:
- Ensure that the project’s technical lead receives the best possible technical solutions and that those solutions fully meet the client objective
- Deliver functionality across several sites for large enterprise customers
- Improve the quality of Drupal development on assigned projects
- Contribute to Drupal and the Drupal community
You’ll enjoy this role if you have…
- 3-8 years of experience with Drupal and/or complex PHP projects
- Basic working knowledge of LAMP server configuration
- Experience working in any a Web-based Content Management System
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
What you’ll need to be successful…
- Ability to develop, review, test, and deploy custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Performance and scalability benchmarking and profiling
- Open source contributions, interactions with the OSS community
- Passion for the web, open source development, and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- experience in architecting web solutions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
What you’ll need to be successful…
- Demonstrates a clear sense of xtheir role, responsibilities, and purpose within a working team.
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions, and compromises. Recognizes the common purpose of the team and respects team decisions.
- Demonstrates integrity by aligning Acquia's values with behaviors.
- Demonstrates that they are more concerned with doing the right thing than being right. Acts courageously and does the right thing, even when it's hard to do.
We are committed to continually strengthening our people-first culture within our Acquia family. Acquia is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Our highly motivated team features individuals from a multitude of backgrounds who offer their unique perspectives, starting with their first project as a new hire to their 100th as a manager and beyond. For every step in between, we help Acquians grow by promoting a culture of continuous learning through mentorship, knowledge-sharing, feedback, and more.
Thank you for considering Acquia for your next career move, and we look forward to receiving your application. There’s no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, we’re not looking for someone who matches all of our criteria; we’re looking for someone with the potential to grow outward and upward. Regardless of how much of the criteria you meet, you should apply!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.