Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK by Great Place to Work. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
- Leads Professional Services technical sales support efforts focusing on CDP (Customer Data Platform and Marketing Cloud portfolio) to align with customers, define elegant solutions to complex problems, accurately navigate scoping and estimating activities, and ensure a seamless transition to the Delivery team.
- Evaluate client architectural models and perform/drive in-depth analysis of systems, data flows processes, and architectural trade-offs
- Engage with senior client business stakeholders and technology teams, understanding current state architecture and future state requirements, to correlate business value with technical solutions
- Develop technology metrics and/or supporting data that provides a diagnostic view of current state and drives future state changes.
- Develop understanding of business processes, strategy, and long term thinking, to help evaluate current and drive future state architectural models.
- Work cross functionally with peers/colleagues globally to support training, best practices, and shared opportunities.
- Continuously innovate and improve processes in an effort to optimize program efficiencies.
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- 8+ years in Consulting, Technical Architecture or Pre-sales and strong presentation skills
- Prior experience selling technology services to Fortune 500 customers via C-suite focusing on CDP technology (Customer Data Platform, Analytics and a / or Marketing cloud)
- Demonstrated ability to translate requirements into recommended solutions for implementation team with full risk assessment
- Excellent systems documentation and architecture diagram skills with thorough understanding of systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, troubleshooting
- Demonstrated success in creating/maintaining relationships with senior technical leaders.
Acquia is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.