Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, named one of the Best Places to Work in India by Great Place to Work. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Overview of the Role
Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies? Do you thrive by being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that inspire you to be better? Are you hard working with an appetite for constant learning? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we need to talk! Acquia is looking for a Learning Program Coordinator to begin a career with our amazingly successful global Learning and Development Team.
The Program Coordinator will help us create an outstanding learning experience for our employees. In this role, you will be a core contributor on the LearniLearning Program Coordinatorng and Development team. Our mission is to create and drive cross-functional learning, collaboration, and connections across the company. You will be responsible for the end-to end operations for the team, offering Acquians a best-in-class service. You will handle multiple, simultaneous projects and deliverables, and collaborate with our Global Talent Team to ensure our programs scale across our global company.
This role requires quick problem solving, behind-the-scenes operational excellence, attention to detail, a commitment to awesome, and communications finesse.
Here is a snapshot of what you will be responsible for:
- Handle the logistics for all our learning initiatives - in-person, virtual and eLearning, ensuring that no detail is overlooked, that we provide the best end-user experience, and a high level of accuracy
- Handle all course logistics including scheduling, enrollments, rosters, and communication plans
- Track the team budget, purchase orders, and learning materials
Learning Management System Administration
- Provide support for all e-learning and Learning Management Systems (Docebo) for the employee branch. This includes but is not limited to handling users, course enrollments, creating, organizing, and maintaining users/courses/curriculum, program registration, and tracking and reporting
- Troubleshoot, support feature requests, and resolve defects through regular backlog tickets and call out issues to the vendor
- Collaborate with other administrator to ensure subject matter expertise for tools and systems
Reporting and Team Communications
- Track and prepare learning data and analytics for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting including quarterly Learning Dash, organizational/regional people and BOD reports, and ad hoc reporting
- Provide weekly updates to our Weekly People Update
- Help manage our social sharing intranet to encourage cross-company communications, support users, create/publish content weekly all-company newsletter
- Assist with the preparation of regional and organizational results for the quarterly employee engagement survey
- Contribute content and design support for new and ongoing learning programs to help create engaging content
Background and Skills
- 0-3 years of related experience handling new and ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding end-to-end project management skills required
- Ability to use data and analysis to identify needs and report on results
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Solid critical thinking, problem solving skills, and a passion for discovering new innovative ways to do things
- Extra credit for creative multimedia tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, video capture and editing using Camtasia.