Acquia is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world.
Headquartered in the US, we have been named as a leader by Gartner, Inc. in the Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management for 6 year in a row and 2020 Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platform, and have been named to the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, published by Forbes in partnership with Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it!
We are seeking an upbeat Customer Success Manager to be based out of our Tokyo office. This individual will be responsible for supporting Acquia’s account teams with existing customer relationships by assisting in the full adoption and absorption of our products. We are seeking a candidate that has shown success in developing strategic relationships in large organizations leading to high retention rates, high NPS scores and expansion opportunities.
This role will engage in the day to day success management and risk mitigation of Acquia’s customers, This role will work directly with Sales, Account Management, Technical Support, Operations, Professional Services and Finance.
This position is crafted for an experienced Customer Success Manager who has a passion for problem solving, a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is eloquent and credible, and metrics driven. The ideal candidate will have past experience working with large, complex organizations in the technology industry. This is an exciting opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be an integral part of our Global Account Program.
- Team with Acquia Account Management to maintain positive relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success with Acquia platform services; measured through renewal rate, NPS and other metrics that measure customer sentiment.
- Build and drive risk mitigation plans that map to value realization and success outcomes for customers.
- Drive the risk mitigation strategy through effectively working cross functionally and ensuring accountability across multiple departments within Acquia.
- Update and maintain the CRM database with the most relevant account and relationship details.
- Ability to proactively drive Acquia and Customers forward with minimal oversight
In order to be successful at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill sets:
- 5+ years working in account management, customer success management or an equivalent role for a technology company.
- Shown proficiency in customer retention, presentation skills, and ability to work independently to drive a virtual team to deliver customer success
- Ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines
- Strong leadership, teamwork, & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Very organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools (preferably Gainsight)