Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia Lift is a SaaS, no-code application providing marketers the ability to unify content and customer data from multiple sources and deliver data-driven, optimized personalized customer experiences across websites, resulting in higher customer engagement.
As the Software Developer, Tech Lead, you will…
- lead the team to build high volume, highly available services in Go, using cloud based services from Amazon Web Services
- write clean, SOLID, and testable Go code
- mentor team members and review their work
- work with other teams in deciding, developing integrations with other subsystems
- participate in Scrum software development lifecycle
- provide product support to internal and external stakeholders
- work in a DevOps team environment owning and operating the services you build
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Like solving complex challenges for scalable, low latency systems
- Think strategically with strong awareness of compromises
- Like collaborative environments
What you’ll need to be successful…
- have 2+ experience in running and debugging highly scalable and distributed systems
- have 2+ experience in leading and mentoring teams
- have advanced knowledge in clean, SOLID, Go code development
- have advanced skills in SQL, common Design Patterns
- expert in using git, JIRA
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- be a team player in distributed and cross team environments
- be self motivated with a strong work ethic
Extra credit if you…
- Have knowledge of AWS or other Cloud services
- REST API design specifically OpenAPI specification
- Scalable, low latency system design experience
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.