Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK by Great Place to Work. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We continue to grow at an outstanding rate and it is due in large part to our incredible team. That team is operating in a massive market and our products give us a competitive advantage. Partners are an integral part of our success. We jointly go to market with digital agencies, systems integrators and consultancies to provide customers with outstanding solutions.
We are seeking a results-oriented candidate who can join our team in the UK to grow our business with these partners.
The right person will be highly driven, passionate, and personable. They will have responsibility for growing existing relationships with major global marketing & technology partners. Together with the sales, account management, pre sales and consulting teams, this person will ensure that partners are enabled to succeed together with Acquia.
A strong background in sales, partner management and business development is a major plus. While Acquia has a very supportive culture, it is also high achieving company with a daring growth mentality. You will have shown experience of working across departments - within your own and the partner’s organisation - to build consensus and deliver excellent results.
- Leading and executing an annual and quarterly business planning process using a strategic planning model; Identifies key go to market strategies and measures for revenue growth
- Uses strategic and critical thinking, judgment, and decision making in measuring and handling the business.
- Identifying and escalating key inhibitors to achieving sales results
- Make effective use of different departments within Acquia, and understand how to use these resources and skill sets to execute a plan and achieve results.
- Expand the existing Strategic Partner programs to all geographies and partners
- Use the existing programs and establish local practices to work with the dynamic Drupal open source community
- Team with the Acquia Sales team to win together and support our partners
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large enterprises, digital agencies and system integrators
- Consistently perform above expectations in delivering superior results
- Establish partner delight - and trust - in all dealings
- Up to 50% Travel
Acquia is much more interested in hiring great people - and helping them to grow into roles - than pushing candidates through a tick-box qualification process. That said, an ideal candidate is likely to have some or all of the following characteristics:
- Significant experience in sales: building and nurturing multiple global relationships with both large & small system integrators and digital agencies, responsibility for crafting and handling partnership programs on a global or regional scale
- A results-oriented and team-focused demeanour with unbounded energy, and the ability to work in a fast paced, transaction oriented, hyper growth start-up environment
- Clear understanding of software product sales, preferably with a background in web based technologies (SaaS, Cloud, WCM, Social Software, Commerce, Analytics)
- Ability to integrate a partnership model into a very successful direct sales organisation smoothly
- Strong analytical and writing abilities and outstanding presentation skills
Acquia is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.