Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies in America? Do you thrive by being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? Are you hard working and hungry to constantly learn? If the answer is yes, then we need to talk. Acquia is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) Team Lead to begin a career with our amazingly successful sales team.
Our BDRs are the first point of contact for all new prospects to discuss Acquia's products and services. This role is critical to the business as the team's goal is to have engaging conversations with our clients to discover their challenges, their requirements, and help them determine the most appropriate Acquia solution for their needs.
In this role, you will:
- Create new revenue opportunities by educating our inbound leads and prospects about open source, digital transformation and Acquia
- Conduct high volume prospecting (50-60 calls or emails per day) to qualify leads and prospects
- Qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to Acquia's offerings
- Work closely with account executives and marketing to implement strategy and process
- Become an industry expert and develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) monthly quotas and goals
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Acquia in a positive light
You must have:
- A proven record of high achievement
- Intellectual agility and natural curiosity
- Superb communication skills: written and verbal
- Be passionate about something! Doesn't have to be in open source technology
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) technology environment
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- Energetic and self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organized and metric-driven
- Professional demeanor
- 2-3 years of related experience, bachelor's degree required
Not a must, but a plus
- Prior sales experience with a demonstrated ability to exceed quota
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
- Experience using Salesforce, and other sales productivity tools
- Ability to speak additional languages including Mandarin, Japanese, Thai or Bahasa.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.