Acquia is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, The HRBP will be responsible for partnering with employees and leaders at all levels in the organization; providing coaching, building people programs and driving an exceptional employee experience. The ideal candidate will bring a deep expertise in human resources, a consultative approach, be a relationship builder, a problem solver and a team player. Should have proven experience identifying and building people programs aligned to business needs to build high performing teams. This is a unique, challenging, and exciting role for an experienced HR professional that is looking for a growth opportunity in a global organization.
- Provide coaching and counseling to employees and leaders to help build high performing teams and enhance employee skills including; bench strength and organizational health in partnership with other Talent Team functions
- Drive the development and execution of people programs including; On-boarding and Off-boarding, talent management, talent reviews, and succession planning.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence and self-awareness to effectively build and sustain strong partnerships with trust and credibility across the business, and at the leadership level.
- Partner with the business (department and company level) to regularly provide and present trends, insights and recommendations back to the business with opportunities for greater impact: Topics may include; New Hire experience, Employee Relations, Off-boarding, and Employee development opportunities.
- Maintain compliance with state and local employment laws and regulations. Keeps abreast of changes to global law and employment practices, and applies to current processes.
- Effectively executes with an eye to optimize global initiatives while implementing best practices. Often act as project lead to influence internal customers.
- Regularly present to internal customers at all levels in small and large group settings.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple projects simultaneously while remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- 8+ years of general HR/Talent experience with 4+ years in the HR Business Partner role
- Human Resources certification is preferred (CP, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Experience working in the Technology/SaaS industry is a plus
- Expertise in Human Resources, particularly in Employment Law and Employee Relations
- Ability to interact, build relationships and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and within cross-functional teams successfully
- Executed with a high sense of urgency
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates effective critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving
- Experience analyzing data to support decision-making and recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Self-starter and solutions-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.