Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking an ambitious Regional Account Manager responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships in our growing LATAM market. This role will proactively engage in the day to day management of the account including issue resolution. They will become the customer’s advocate within Acquia creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription and account growth. This role will work directly with Sales, Technical Support, Operations and Finance.
This position is designed for an individual who has account management experience, a high attention to detail and strives for customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have past experience working for a technology company. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be the front lines of our Account Management program.
- Maintain solid relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success with Acquia platform services
- Maintain control of account direction and strategy
- Identify new opportunities and work with and drive them to close
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight
- Strong collaboration with internal teams
In order to be successful at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill set
- 1-2 years working in a sales / account management role for a technology company in the education space
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Prior experience procuring contracts with educational institutions
- Has owned & exceeded a Quota
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- MS Office knowledge, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent Portugese and English language skills
- Must be available to support 50% travel
- Position is located in São Paulo, Brazil
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.