We want to bring seasoned Drupalists, tech leads or architects into the emerging Digital Experience Platform (DXP) market to consult with our growing customer base.
Pivoting on your experience in digital delivery, you’ll be a catalyst for our high-value customers; from global sporting events, international news and media, airlines, healthcare and more.
As a consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple accounts, technologies, projects and potentially countries; expediting your own growth and cross-pollinating solved problems between customers. You’ll travel to visit customers and build face-to-face relationships with them.
You’ll be a part of a global Technical Account Management team who provide technical advice and enablement to customers. You’ll work with a local team of other disciplines to make your customers successful.
For our customers, Drupal is always a part of a bigger ecosystem that represents their customer digital experience. Building on your Drupal and industry expertise, we’ll provide training on our DXP offering, including CDN, WAF, DAM, Personalisation, Content Syndication, CaaS, NodeJs, Multisite and Mautic.
- Listen to customers. Identify their business drivers.
- Develop technical strategies to achieve their business goals.
- Consult on a wide variety of technical and strategic topics, including Drupal best practices, development operations and Acquia products, including cloud hosting.
- Identify business risks and technical solutions to mitigate them.
- Connect customers with other subject matter experts within Acquia
- Communicate with customers with clarity and courtesy – verbally and in writing
- Work with customers across mediums such as video calls, phone conferences, email, chat and face-to-face.
- Efficiently juggle multiple requests from multiple customers.
- Collaborate with other team members on technical and customer service challenges.
- Travel across Australia, New Zealand, South-east Asia and Japan
- You’re naturally motivated to solve hard problems. You can jump in and own It.
- You give back more. You’d rather build a tool that does the job, than do the job.
- You’re autonomous and driven; committed to awesome.
- You do the right thing for your customer and by your colleagues.
- You can inspire a little crazy.
- You can communicate with stakeholders across the business on their terms (e.g. developer vs a head of digital).
- You know Drupal 8 (or Symfony) and are experienced in either backend (module) development, frontend (headless, node, gulp, etc) development or devOps delivery with it.
- You can use Docker and modern IDE environments.
- You can provide excellent customer service.
- In problem-solving you can go down-the-rabbit-hole quickly and under pressure and produce next steps.
- You’re driven more by a systematic or scientific approach than instinct or intuition.
- You can use data and insight to drive customer decision making.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests
- Performs work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Excellent interpersonal, team cooperation, and communication skills
- Listens and probes to understand, diagnose and understand what matters most to others. Values the input and insights of others.
- You’ve failed but have learned from it.
- You’ve contributed to open source projects and participated in open source communities.
- You’ve led a dev team, architected a solution or are an SME in a specific field.
- You’ve had exposure to enterprise or government delivery environments.
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We are defining the present and future of digital experiences on the internet. We build, deploy, monitor and support the world’s largest and most complex digital experiences and websites.
Headquartered in Boston, we are characterized by growth, success, energy, challenge and a great team. As the leader in site design, creation, deployment and management, we are defining the platform services market of the future. From highly scalable architectures to personalization to managing thousands of sites for a company’s brands, we support thousands of customers ranging from large enterprises to small businesses.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.