Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
This individual will own strategic direction and investment strategy of Acquia’s Customer and Partner Marketing initiatives, ensuring continued growth and success of our relationship-driven channel. This role is a critical one within Acquia, and the ideal candidate understands how to invest customer and partner marketing programs spend to maximize results, is a skilled and effective hands-on executor, also able to lead and deliver business-critical initiatives.
Reporting to the Director, Engagement Marketing, this individual will combine excellent customer-facing communications with writing skills and relationship-building with internal SMEs to enhance partner and customer demand generation activities globally. This role is a new and critical one within Acquia, a fast-paced, high-growth organization at the center of one of the most important ongoing trends in technology today: The delivery of compelling digital customer experiences by some of the world's greatest brands and organizations. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results, effective in project management and cross-functional communication, and thrives in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Deliver programs that ensure partners successfully sell, position, and deliver Acquia products.
- Work closely with Channel Sales to assist with driving net-new logos via Channel Marketing activities.
- Work with Channel enablement specialist to understand enablement goals and swimlanes to drive success. Own enablement logistics, promotion, and follow up.
- Own customer and partner satisfaction program. Ensure survey response rates and satisfaction scores remain high through sets of proven pre and post survey tactics.
- Own customer and partner advocacy. Work closely with Channel Sales and Account Management to discover customer and partner advocates, while serving as a SME to sales and marketing functions in need of mobilizing references.
- Interact and drive deep relationships with partners, customers and attendees at various industry events.
Requirements and Skills :
- 2-3 years experience in Partner and/or Customer Marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities; comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer
- Listen carefully to provided information and asks clarifying questions. Actively listen as a learner rather than a passive recipient of information.
- Perform work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Ability to analyze and prepare recommendations on sales and marketing performance for a wide variety of audiences
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask while driving results
- Strong written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills
- Positive, outgoing nature with a great sense of humor
- Knowledgeable around Customer Sentiment efforts, like Net Promoter Score (NPS) and CSAT is a plus
- Experience with MS Office; Salesforce or CMS experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- A team player who likes to inspire a little crazy
- Ability to travel, as required
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.