Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK and further European offices in Paris, Munich and Ghent, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
We are Acquia and We are building for the future of the web.
The Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in driving Acquia’s business development and sales activities in France.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex, Web Development projects and/or Web Content Management software, and/or SAAS and have an exceptional drive to succeed. The role reports directly to the VP, Country Manager Southern Europe.
- Develop and Execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in specific verticals in France (Currently MEP, Travel, Business Svcs & HiTech)
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms.
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities.
- Conduct opportunity and account review sessions with VP, Country Manager Southern Europe.
- Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast.
- Manage all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system.
- Acts as coach and mentor to BDRs you work with on prospecting.
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team.
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- Deep experience with SAAS technologies preferably around website development or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organisation
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change