Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is seeking a Sales Director for ANZ to lead, manage and develop an Enterprise sales team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team player with prior experience leading, managing and developing high performing sales teams (ideally within a high growth SaaS company) as well as possessing a relentless desire and proven track record of exceeding challenging financial targets. The ideal candidate will also have experience of scaling-up businesses through partner channels to market.
- Lead, manage and develop an Enterprise Account team and Partner channel management team with focus on achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual targets
- Oversee and be responsible for accurate weekly forecasting to the GM and Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
- Conduct regular deal reviews with the team to ensure deal execution and forecast accuracy
- Act as point of escalation for the account executives in managing the day-to-day front line management of deals and customers
- Lead the team in the development of the coverage model and execution of solution-specific and “vertical” go-to-market strategies
- Oversee and develop internal relationships with cross functional teams
- Work cross functionally to develop and fine tune operating procedures, particularly with Inside sales, Pre Sales, Professional services and Marketing.
- Define process improvements and work closely with key stakeholders on deal closure
- Work in conjunction with the broader Sales, Partner and Alliances teams to build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- Define and present innovative ideas to the G.M. and CRO Senior Management and participate in broader organizational initiatives to address issues which impact the ANZ sales function
- Possess a strong working knowledge of the customers and brands we manage
- University degree or equivalent required
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- Significant, stable and progressive experience in sales and sales management roles, ideally with web-based technologies preferably around website development or Web Content Management
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing high performance Enterprise Sales teams
- Proven ability to improve a Sales team’s performance including strategies to improve revenue per team member - can demonstrate a blueprint for success
- Strong negotiation skills and a proven ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with customers and internal stakeholders
- A track record of success managing to a forecast, pipeline and consistent achievement of KPIs
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect sales opportunities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Clear and concise written communication skills (emails, proposals, etc.), showing mastery of material, concepts and the ability to articulate the key point(s) without ambiguity
- Ability to influence cross-functional processes, with leadership, peers and subordinates
- Strong relationship building skills both internal and external
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced and motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe.
- Strong work ethic.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.