Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the US with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK and further European offices in Paris, Munich and Ghent, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Reports to the Revenue Manager EMEA and is based in Reading,, the Revenue Specialist ensures accuracy and timeliness across the entire ‘Quote to Cash’ process. They bring excellent customer service, problem solving and business partnering skills. You are a great team player who thrives on continuous improvement and embraces change and has the ambition to become a revenue recognition specialist.
- Review orders which requires accurate interpretation of legal documents of varying complexity, ensuring compliance with mandated approvals, policies and procedures.
- Invoice contracts of various types ensuring accuracy.
- Troubleshoot to resolve Order Management and billing issues, maintaining operational compliance.
- Ensure revenue recognition criteria are met.
- Effectively manage internal customer/stakeholder inquiries on billing process, internal control and policies.
- Provide support to the EMEA & APAC Sales Team with deal construction and configuration with Salesforce.
- Assist Sales and other internal groups with RFP responses and other similar requests for information.
- Identify and support continuous improvement, ensuring your voice is heard.
- Escalate customer issues, other than billing, to the appropriate Dept.
- Support month and quarter end close activities.
- Business Partner with the Professional Services Team from a Revenue perspective
- Revenue account reconciliations.
- Assist with external audit requests.
- Review and prepare technical write-ups for contracts
- Bachelor’s degree or AAT qualified
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SOX Controls would be preferable
- Strong desire to learn and grow as a member of a team
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills – including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Experience with SaaS business preferred or a software company
- Experience with Intacct and/or SalesForce is a plus
Great annual bonus performance related
Private medical cover for yourself and your family
5% contributory pension scheme
Income Protection Plan
Social activities in each local office, including Wellness days
Fully stocked kitchens, fresh fruit, soft drinks, continental breakfasts, pizza mondays and that’s just the start…
Fully stocked beer & wine fridges and quarterly happy hour enjoyed on our rooftop terrace
And Incredible offices in The White Building with state of the art technology with an eco-friendly twist
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.