Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK by Great Place to Work. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in driving Acquia’s business development and sales activities.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex, Web Development projects and/or Web Content Management software, and/or SAAS and have an outstanding motivation to succeed. The role reports directly to the VP Sales, Northern Europe.
- Craft and Execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in specific verticals (Currently MEP, Travel, Business Svcs & HiTech)
- Establish and nurture relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
- Drive the sales process and handle the contract and approval process of new deals, including brokering on price and getting approvals including contract terms.
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities.
- Conduct opportunity and account review sessions with VP, Sales, Northern Europe.
- Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast.
- Handle all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system.
- Acts as coach and mentor to BDRs you work with on prospecting.
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team.
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- Deep experience with SAAS technologies preferably around website development or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to handle both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organisation
- Highly motivated, hard worker, great teammate
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team passionate about creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit/demeanor, flexibility toward dynamic change
Acquia is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.