Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal.
Apply your knowledge of the web content management, digital experience platform (DXP), and MarTech ecosystems to help our customers easily create, operate, and optimize their digital experiences. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying highly impactful partner solutions and leading their integration with the Acquia Experience Platform.
From building business cases to prioritizing engineering team deliverables, setting and managing expectations, and executing on solution delivery with your engineering and marketing counterparts, our Product Managers are expected to lead their products and initiatives to successful outcomes for our customers and company.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working closely with our Partner Products team in creating and managing our product integrations roadmap as well as coordinating with our partner’s roadmap and prioritizing requirements, and executing the plan with the partner and internal stakeholders
- Partnering with our engineering team and partner to define product requirements and delivering against the roadmap
- Collaborating with customers, partners, and internal teams to understand market problems, identify new opportunities, and improve the customer experience
- Executing projects effectively and efficiently
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management delivering enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of marketing technology and digital experience platform ecosystems
- Experience in SaaS software and working in an Agile software development environment a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with desire to grow a young business to new heights
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and a demonstrated ability to self-motivate
- Ability to establish priorities while balancing technical and business requirements
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, and inspire teams
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.