Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalised, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is seeking a UK-based Senior Solutions Architect to join the Pre-sales team in support of our rapidly growing business.
The ideal candidate has a strong background and proven success in Pre-sales, specifically in the content management, marketing technology, or eCommerce space. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are a master communicator, a trusted advisor, and an Acquia evangelist, developing relationships and strong technical solutions that meet customer’s business needs.
Acquia's Solutions Architects interact with potential customers in all sectors - from startups to large enterprises across industries and with all levels of government. Solutions Architects secure the technical win by deeply understanding prospect’s current and desired states, required capabilities, and by positioning Acquia solutions that will help them succeed.
SA’s build trusted advisory relationships with prospects, customers and partners. Whether you are white-boarding in front of a CMO, enabling regional partners on our solutions, or delivering a demo you’ve customised for an IT team, you’ll inspire confidence and clearly articulate Acquia’s value.
You’ll also act as a regional subject matter expert – a key conduit between the field and our sales leadership, product and marketing teams. You’ll help to better position Acquia in the Market as well as bringing feedback from customers into the enhancement of our solutions, services and processes.
- Based in the UK, willing to travel as needed
- Strong Pre-sales professional network – connections with senior technologists, marketers and implementers at leading digital agencies and Fortune 1000 businesses in region
- Proven experience exceeding Pre-sales revenue targets
- Exceptional storytelling, white-boarding, presentation, and demo skills
- Experience developing customised presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove a solution's business value to C level customers
- Strong problem-solving skills, curiosity, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Experience in consulting strongly preferred