Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal.
Acquia Lift is a SaaS product providing our customers the ability to unify content and customer data from multiple sources and deliver data-driven, personalized experiences across any channel. We have openings in our Toronto office for motivated Software Engineers to join the Lift engineering team and help our customers deliver relevant personalized experiences.
We need someone to help innovate and contribute to the front-end and user experience of our software, but also provide technical leadership and mentoring. You will be integral in shaping the products we build, and how we build them, not just implementing specs. Primarily, we’re working with Ember.js, Ember CLI, and QUnit. Other technologies we’re working with AWS, ElasticSearch, and GoLang.S
- Document and articulate the what, how, and why of your work
- Spread your knowledge about emerging technologies that can benefit the community at large. (is this about contributing/speaking at meet-ups, conferences, etc?)
- Coach, mentor, and delegate to engineers to facilitate their development
- Testing coverage in your code and in the browser
- Execute projects effectively and efficiently
- Strive to consistently achieve excellence in work delivered
- Strong understanding of the challenges and successful strategies involved in all areas of delivering a product to market
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.