Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
- Work with a broad customer base consisting of non-profits, educational institutions, governmental bodies, and Fortune 500 companies around the world.
- Use advanced problem-solving to resolve complex challenges in real time across a number of technical domains.
- Collaborate across the Support organization and other internal teams to provide the best possible outcomes to meet client needs.
- Use our experience to build state of the art support tools.
- Superior customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best experience possible for our customers
- Evidence of a curious mind.
- 2-3 years front-end development experience
- Experience with Git and Git development workflows
- An understanding of the LAMP stack and comfort using the command line / bash.
- Experience working with a CMS/PHP Framework
- Familiarity with Single Page JS Applications (React, Angular, Ember)
- Excellent skills in and enthusiasm for creating consistent and focused client-facing documentation.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to identify, develop, and train team members
- Excellent communication skills to interact courteously and effectively with customers in both technical and marketing roles, partners, and third-party vendors at all levels.
Why Acquia Support?
- A genuinely fun place to work. We're a tight-knit team with a lot of energy and opportunities abound to work collaboratively with others both in Support and across Acquia as a whole to improve our offerings and customer experiences.
- We're not a call centre. Acquia is looking for engineers, not someone to just answer the phone. We provide opportunities to constantly learn and grow your technical skills while solving complex challenges involving cloud technology.
- When we say work/life balance, we mean it. Paid on-call shifts, and a liberal vacation policy lead to a role where you can have a life, not just a job you can live with.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates a clear sense of their role, responsibilities, and purpose within a working team.
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions, and compromises. Recognizes the common purpose of the team and respects team decisions.
- Demonstrates integrity by aligning Acquia's values with behaviors.
- Demonstrates that they are more concerned with doing the right thing than being right. Acts courageously and does the right thing, even when it's hard to do.