Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking an energetic Customer Success Manager to be based out of our Boston office. This individual will be responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships while leading the customer to full adoption and absorption of our products. We are seeking a candidate that has proven success in developing strategic relationships in large organizations leading to high retention rates, high NPS scores and expansion opportunities.
This role will proactively engage in the day to day management of the account, including strategic account planning and customer success issue resolution. This role will work directly with Sales, Technical Support, Operations, Professional Services and Finance.
This position is designed for an experienced Customer Success Manager who has a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and metrics driven. The ideal candidate will have past experience working with large, complex organizations in the technology industry. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be an integral part of our Global Account Program.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success with Acquia platform services measured through renewal rate, NPS and other metrics that measure customer sentiment.
- Create and drive a value realization plan for customers.
- Proactively identify account risks and drive mitigation strategy
- Help drive customer strategy and maintain account direction working collaboratively with the Customer Success organization.
- Regularly meet with customers in person
- Identify new opportunities for customers to use Acquia products. Work with Account Executives to support the sales process.
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database with the most relevant account details
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight
- Track record of exceeding quarterly and annual goals
- Ownership of any investment cases to support the customer’s success
In order to be successful at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill sets:
- 5+ years working in an account management, customer success management or equivalent role for a technology company.
- Proven proficiency in customer retention, presentation skills, and ability to work independently to drive a virtual team to deliver customer success
- Ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines
- Strong leadership, teamwork, & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including contract management
- Extremely organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.