Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia Lift is a SaaS product providing our customers the ability to unify content and customer data from multiple sources and deliver data-driven, personalized experiences across any channel. We have openings in our Toronto office for motivated Software Engineers to join the Lift engineering team and help our customers deliver relevant personalized experiences.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications :
- Executes projects effectively and efficiently
- Uses sound rationale for problem identification and decision-making
- Works in collaborative and supportive manner
- Strives to consistently achieve excellence in work delivered
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Relevant technical degree or 4+ years equivalent experience
- Amazon Web Services or equivalent Cloud technology experience is a bonus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.