Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Leader of the Marketing Programs team will join a modern B2B demand generation team at the center of Acquia's programs and campaigns functions. This individual will drive all digital marketing programs designed to create, attract and nurture demand across global regions. In this role, you will lead a growing team of digital marketers in creating program strategies to achieve quarterly Lead, MQL, Pipeline and ARR goals, manage budget, and measure ROI.
Managing a collaborative, cross-functional core team of stakeholders and contributors across Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Regional Marketing and Field Marketing teams, this leader will drive the development of individual program strategy, including key messages, creative approach, content and activation tactics. This team is responsible for project management, vendor management and execution of audience touchpoints. Scope of strategy is global with a significant focus on North America goal achievement, which is 60% of our global target
This role is a critical one within Acquia, a fast-paced, high-growth organization at the center of one of the most important ongoing trends in technology today: the delivery of compelling digital customer experiences by some of the world's greatest brands and organizations. The ideal candidate understands how to invest marketing programs spend to maximize results, and is a skilled leader and mentor while also a highly effective hands-on executor.
- Deliver Go-to-Market strategy and compelling organic and paid marketing programs that achieve lead, MQL, pipeline and ARR targets, and maximize marketing ROI
- Own and manage Digital program and Global program marketing budget and business plans
- Identify and address target industry, persona, and market segments, buyers, and buying cycles
- Develop and execute an integrated mix of marketing tactics, including Paid Search, SEO, Retargeting, Webinars, Email, Online Advertising, List Rental and CPL programs
- Partner with Sales leadership to increase marketing contribution, improve messaging and campaigns, and lead follow up processes
- Collaborate with Web team to build demand generation functions and content into the website, driving conversion from visitors to MQLs
- Listen carefully to provided information and asks clarifying questions. Actively listen as a learner rather than a passive recipient of information
- Perform work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance
- Manage successful vendor relationships that increase performance and ROI
- Leadership of North American demand gen group, including team recruitment and hiring, development, priorities and escalation. Proactively identify and implement process efficiencies, creative campaign ideas, and other training and support opportunities.
- College graduate with 3+ years experience managing demand generation experience at a high growth B2B SaaS / software company.
- Strong leader with proven ability to recruit, motivate, mentor and manage a team towards goals
- Extensive experience in Marketing Automation (Marketo preferred) and CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Superior project management and organizational skills to execute complex campaigns, while also managing and motivating internal stakeholders to strict timelines
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including Excel proficiency and proven ability to interpret and analyze performance data, report on top-to-bottom funnel metrics, and use data to improve campaign performance
- A confident and proactive self-starter with a passion for learning, problem solving, and making data-driven decisions
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task while driving results
- Strong written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills
- A team player with a great sense of humor
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.