Sr. Optimization Sales Specialist
Acquia is seeking a Senior Optimization Sales Specialist - someone to evangelize and position our Data Driven Personlization and Customer Journey Orchestration solutions to our potential customers. In this role, you will target customers and prospect to gain a deep understanding of their business goals and position our products in an optimization roadmap designed to accelerate their digital transformation goals. These goals will directly affect the client’s bottom line and drive sales of Acquia solutions.
Alongside our Product Sales Specialist and Presales Solution Architects you will help demonstrate the value that can be gained using our solutions. The ideal candidate has a broad background in online marketing and web analytics. You should be confident illustrating your ideas and plans in written, verbal and visual forms.
The Senior Optimization Sales Specialist will interact with potential customers in all sectors from start ups to large enterprises across industries and with all levels of government. In this role you will communicate in detail how Acquia’s solutions can help them succeed. Your plans will outline how to achieve the results through conversion rate optimization, and the redesign of high-visibility sites, pages and experiences.
The Optimization Sales Specialist is a senior role requiring an advanced marketing, technical and managerial skill-set. You must be confident building, defending and driving a business case in front of C-level executives on the marketing, technical and design sides of a client’s business.
Acquia believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities.
- Mentor marketing and merchandising professionals in our clients, providing advice around wireframing, creative, test setup, and customer communication best practices.
- Use an in-depth knowledge of a client's website architecture, online business model, and customer goals to create a plan to exploit Acquia’s Digital Engagement Services to deliver transformational results.
- Lead face-to-face brainstorming session with C-level executives on the marketing, technical and design sides of a client’s business.
- Assist the client’s team in diagnosis and troubleshooting of technical issues during initial implementation of Acquia’s solutions.
- Present the results of implementation of Acquia’s Digital Engagement Services to marketing, technical and C-Level audiences to obtain the technical win.
- Create plans and prioritise actions to hit the product level goals and quota for Data Drive Personalization and Customer Journey Orchestration solutions.
- Assist in pipeline generation plans for Acquia solutions and forecast performance against assigned quota.
- Work with leadership and sales teams to ensure client renewals.
- Some travel is required.
- A passion for the web and creating delightful user experiences.
- Deep experience with online marketing and web analytics especially:
- Methodologies for: A/B and multivariate testing, segment-based targeting, behavioral targeting, Personalization and profile management, display ad targeting, and omni-channel personalization.
- One or more of the following verticals: Retail, Media, Financial Services, Lead Generation, Travel.
- Basic level expertise in :
- Basic understanding of statistics. You must love data and have experience with tools like Google Analytics, Tableau or SAS.
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent prospects and delivering on time.
- Strong problem solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented).
- Experience in consulting and sales strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4+ years experience in online marketing, user experience, and/or user interface design.
- 2+ years creating wireframes and managing design comp creation.
- 2+ years crafting online marketing strategies across multiple industry verticals (retails, financial services, media, travel, lead generation, etc.).
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.