Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia’s Lift Success team is seeking a professional with customer success and project management experience to join us as a Lift Customer Success Manager on the West Coast. As member of the Lift Success team, you'll champion the goals and strategies of the Customer Success organization into scalable processes that provide outstanding business value and customer satisfaction. You will develop and recommend appropriate campaign strategies bringing insight from forecasting and past performance experiences to your customers.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Monitor daily campaign performance and optimize campaigns to ensure delivery and client return on investment
- Consistently communicate campaign performance, market insights, and strategic recommendations with external sales agencies and account managers
- Provide campaign configuration troubleshooting as necessary. Resolve implementation issues as they arise and resolve in a timely way to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Provide product guidance and enablement for Acquia Lift customers with a heavy focus on best practices geared to meet their personalization and site optimization goals
- Identify product based solutions to customer goals through ongoing nurturing and customer engagement.
- Drive product adoption and engagement through customer calls
- Deliver a consistent team outcome through leadership of operational and strategic changes
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all lift customers and manage highly sensitive support requests from enterprise customers to resolution
- Provide input on strategies required to meet customers’ organizational goals
Key Skills and Attributes
- Heavy interest and commitment to personalization, segmentation, A/B, multivariate testing strategies and analytics
- Superior customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best experience possible for our customers
- Solid understanding of open source as a business model and open source software solutions
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to identify, develop, and motivate team members
- Enterprise project management experience
- Experience with new product and services is preferred
- Experience leading significant change management activities for new onboarding services
- Ability to interact effectively and diplomatically throughout all levels of the company, as well as with those from diverse backgrounds
- Drupal site building experience (a plus)
- Good critical thinking skills and an ability to make timely decisions
- Ability to learn and apply new skills and processes both quickly and effectively, and then share your knowledge
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships and listen to customers (internal and external) and address needs and concerns
- Excellent communication skills to interact courteously and effectively with customers in both technical and marketing roles, partners, and third-party vendors at all levels
- Maintain a positive and constructive outlook, focus on driving results, finding solutions / breakthroughs to solve problems and challenges. Has a positive influence on peers
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, Domo a plus
- 2-3 years customer success experience in SaaS environment
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.