Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Enterprise Account Executive, will be tasked to develop, own and manage closing new business in the Northeast including the Media, Entertainment and Publishing vertical. Responsibilities include ensuring that prospective customers have the best possible experience and finding the right mix of Acquia offerings for their needs. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world class service.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience with solution selling of complex enterprise software with preferable background around web development, Cloud/SaaS, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation, Web Content Management or Social Software.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in the Midwest
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities
- Conduct opportunity and account review sessions with Sales Leadership
- Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast
- Manage all information in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- History of consistently exceeding quota
- Experience with SaaS technologies. Preferably around Marketing Automation and/or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organization
- Experience with Media, Entertainment and Publishing a major plus
- Based in Midwest
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to travel
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.