Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
This is a pioneering role within Acquia’s Professional Services organization, driving penetration and adoption of the Acquia Platform through strategic advisory services to make the product benefits tangible to customers, helping them derive real value from their product investments. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable designing and crafting strategic services as they are delivering them and ultimately training others on the delivery of these services. A truly cross-functional role, this person will partner with product, sales and other team members in PS to craft and deliver holistic solutions. Candidates will have a strong background and proven track record in the creation of overall digital strategy, including roadmaps, and financial models supporting ROI.
The Sr. Digital Strategy Consultant will:
- Focus on understanding the Client challenges and partnering with Solutions Architects, Sales, Account Management and Practice Managers/ Directors to craft the holistic Acquia solution, leveraging the full breadth products available in the Acquia Platform, including services.
- Bring expertise in digital marketing, including personalization strategies and/or business strategy and deep knowledge of target vertical.
- Lead Discovery Workshops and targeted strategy-focused workshops for the Acquia Platform or Digital Portfolio Assessments (presales and post-sales).
- Explore underlying business and technical drivers opportunities, challenges and make recommendations and provide advisory services to our clients, creating models for success leveraging the Acquia Platform and services as appropriate.
- Drive the development of services solutions to solve challenges for Client organizations primarily focused around the Acquia Platform.
- Establish a deep understanding of Acquia products and services including value propositions, targeted use cases and technical requirements
- Support new business calls and Discovery engagements in both presales and paid services capacities
- Deliver workshops, including general Discovery and targeted Discovery and product focused advisory
- Lead strategy-focused client workshops and engagements focused on key platform initiatives
- Partner with Sales, Solutions Architects, Solutions Director and Practice Director to craft the full breadth of Acquia solutions (products and services) to resolve the Client organization challenges
- Partner with Solutions Director, Delivery Director, Engagement Manager, and Technical Architect in order to craft the delivery approach
- Perform work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Go beyond day-to-day work to assist customers in a positive manner. Take initiative to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on a specific strategic aspect of digital marketing both internally and externally, contributing to Acquia’s marketing initiatives and participate in key industry events
- Partner with Solutions Director to evolve Acquia’s value-add services offerings to support Acquia’s product roadmap
- Drive and develop strategy-focused Services offerings to support Acquia engagement products
- Act upon the feedback received and thank people for their insight. Open to new ideas and listens to other people’s points of view.
- 8+ years of marketing and/ or technical consulting experience in either an agency, product company or management consulting firm
- Prior presales and sales support experience for professional services
- Deep understanding of competitive landscape for CMS and web personalization tools
- Deep expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Drupal and/or similar web content management systems
- eCommerce trends, best practices, operations and product landscape
- Personalization, content targeting and A/B testing practices
- Business strategy and analytics, including the development of financial ROI models and strategic roadmaps
- Vertical expertise in one of the following:
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- BA/BS with an advanced degree preferred
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.