Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Partner Sales Enablement Specialist is responsible for creating and executing a cost-effective, scalable sales enablement program for Acquia’s 2,000 + Partners, drawing on Acquia’s existing tools and processes as well as developing new and innovative methods to deliver content. Acquia is a fast-paced, high-growth organization which requires a sophisticated Partner Enablement infrastructure to propagate our products throughout the Enterprise at a massive scale. A successful candidate for this role will have the ability to define a program for enabling Partners to sell on our behalf, bring others along with them, and execute on this vision effectively. This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Enablement professional to break into program management and who wants to work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional role. This role will be based out of the Boston office.
- Work collaboratively with Acquia’s Partner team to gain a deep understanding of Partners’ training needs and preferred delivery formats (via interviews, focus groups, surveys)
- Collaborate across the Acquia Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to craft a structured Partner Onboarding Program and high-quality, ongoing Sales Enablement activities that will bring our Channel Partners to full Sales Enablement
- In collaboration with internal Sales Enablement, overhaul Partner content in in our Learning Management System and create a structured, self-service path to full Sales Enablement. Act as the System Administrator for the Partner Portal.
- Develop a ‘Sales Enablement Certification’ program to accredit Partner contacts’ expertise
- Develop and deliver a ‘Partner Launch Plan’ for any new products or feature releases
- Share best practices and consolidate content delivery formats in collaboration with Acquia’s internal teams
- Develop new and innovative formats for delivering enablement content (Slack, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Develop and execute a scalable plan for supporting large, partner-led deals with partners who require immediate sales enablement
- Develop and execute a plan for ‘Training Days’ around Acquia events (Engage, DrupalCon, SXSW)
- Solicit regular feedback and establish goals, metrics, and reports to demonstrate progress against milestones from Partners to gauge their satisfaction with our Sales Enablement program, and collect ideas for improvement
- 2-3 years’ experience working in Sales Enablement capacity preferred, ideally in the Software industry. Previous experience in a sales environment required
- Experience working with/for agencies, SIs, and consultancies preferred
- Experience managing Sales Enablement and Learning Platforms
- Excellent critical thinking and project management skills; ability to prioritize and balance multiple, ongoing projects, organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to grease the wheels of a large organization to get things done across departments
- Clear, concise communication style
- Goal-oriented, driven
- Ability to quickly ramp on Acquia’s products and services from a Sales and a technology perspective. You won’t have to code, but you will need a thorough understanding of our products and our business
- Willingness to travel and meet with partners
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.