Partnerships & Affiliates Manager | Acorns
Acorns is how everyday consumers save & invest for the long term. By putting tools of wealth-making in everyone's hands, Acorns has become the largest subscription service in U.S. consumer finance, serving nearly 5 million everyday Americans. Customers get:
- Automated investing in diversified portfolios, built with help from experts.
- Easy retirement account that allows customers to invest in their future in minutes, no expertise required.
- Banking that invests with every swipe, allows you to invest from each paycheck, and helps customers get paid up to 2 days early
- Investment account for kids, multiple kids included
- Investment bonuses from brands where you shop
- Money news and education on-the-go
And so much more, all in one app! To date, customers have invested $12.5 billion with Acorns, much of it in spare change. From acorns, mighty oaks do grow!
Are you hungry to make an impact? Want to take a leading role in the end to end execution of user acquisition and growth? Are you at home working on a fast-paced team? Then come join the Acorns Growth team.
Acorns is seeking an experienced Partnerships & Affiliates Manager to join the user acquisition team. You will manage affiliates and partnerships, lead the strategy and execution of different marketing programs, and work cross-functionally to grow affiliates and partnership programs significantly.
This role has the option to be remote or based in our Irvine or New York offices.
You are not expected to have experience with all listed requirements. If you feel passionately about Acorns' mission, vision and values, please apply.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Introduce yourself to team members, stakeholders and collaborators you will be working with
- Learn about our product, process and platforms
- Get to know our customers, in partnership with our research and insights team
- Get acclimated with our current acquisition channels and processes
- Become familiar with our vision, strategy and OKRs for Growth
Within 6 months, you will:
- Define a strategy, and set up key metrics for your responsible areas.
- Scale high-performing marketing partnerships and affiliate programs to become a significant driver for growth, and become primary point of contact for top partners
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reporting, analyzing data and trends to identify actionable insights
- Manage the end-to-end relationship with our affiliate partners including compensation, quality assessment & month-end accounting true-up
- Manage new vendor research, scoping, implementation & onboarding, and identify new affiliate opportunities
- Work with the Business Development team to pilot and expand bidirectional programs, from scope development to contracting to implementation
- Work with the compliance team to make sure marketing campaigns remain compliant
- Work with designers to update and test new affiliate and partnership creative
- Support the broader Growth marketing team on planning, strategy, and special projects as needed
Within 12 months you will:
- Develop and prioritize a roadmap for new marketing channels, affiliates, partnerships and programs
- Make a meaningful improvement to overall growth processes
- Successfully scale the number of acquisition channels and partnerships that we have
- Have developed strong cross-functional relationships, being viewed across the organization as a trusted leader
What you will bring to Acorns:
- 3+ years of experience in an affiliate marketing role; Prior experience in financial services and/or app subscription marketing is preferred
- Hands-on knowledge and application of affiliate marketing software (Impact Radius, Rakuten, ShareASale, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail with skills building and maintaining strong processes
- Previous analytical skills and experience leading program optimization & quality improvements
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, agile marketing environment with prior start-up experience preferred
- Highly collaborative with the ability to influence key stakeholders across the organization & navigated a matrixed organization.
- Strong communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- Flexible paid time off
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with Acorns
- Talented and motivated team members who care deeply about one another, our mission and our customers.
- The rare opportunity to create a new world. We inspire one another every day to do meaningful work that solves big societal challenges.
Acorns is the leading micro-investing app in the U.S. It allows users to round up their daily purchases and automatically Invest the Change® into a low-cost, diversified portfolio of exchange-traded funds offered by some of the world's top asset managers (including Vanguard and BlackRock). Founded in Newport Beach, Calif., by father and son team Walter and Jeff Cruttenden, Acorns provides a simple entry-point using the Acorns app on iPhone or Android. Customers accumulate fractional shares in one of five portfolios constructed by world-renowned Nobel Laureate economist Dr. Harry Markowitz. Acorns' smart portfolio algorithms automatically work in the background of life, helping users build wealth naturally, pennies at a time. From Acorns mighty oaks do grow.
With benevolence and courage, we look after the financial best interests of the up-and-coming; beginning with the empowering step of micro-investing.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Acorns believes diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We need a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.
- Lead with heart
- Make bold decisions
- Always build trust
- Never stop growing
- Find a way