Acorio, an NTT DATA Company, is looking for a Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant who is passionate about ServiceNow and wants to continue to learn and grow with the platform every day. As a Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant you will have direct access to some of the most accomplished individuals within the ServiceNow ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of implementations, integrations, and upgrades with clients of various sizes, including some of the top Enterprise companies in the world. Our commitment to learning and development give the Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant a unique opportunity for growth with individualized roadmaps and training to help elevate you to the future you want.
Why we think this position is great:
Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultants work on dynamic teams to deliver the most challenging and complex solutions on the ServiceNow platform. Looking for someone who will build trust through responsiveness, preparedness, punctuality, and accountability on all aspects of a project. You will attend and contribute to discussions within workshops, meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently. This role performs system administration support clients, including but not limited to: form configuration, simple scripting, Service Catalog configuration, and Custom Homepages, Dashboards, etc. Have a love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Advise clients on best practice within the ServiceNow platform to create lasting value and enhanced experiences
- Collaborate effectively with virtual team members to achieve project goals and produce a variety of high-quality deliverables
- Contribute on multiple Agile engagements, utilizing the Acorio methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency
- 3+ years of hands on ServiceNow experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification in additional practice areas such as ITSM, HSRD, CSM, ITAM, ITOM, Service Portal (UX Deign), etc.
For Colorado Candidates
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $90,000-$165,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
The candidate may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on personal and/or company performance.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.