ServiceNow Technical Architects bring their deep understanding of system and software architecture to design complex solutions on the ServiceNow platform for our customers. They lead and prescribe clients to best practice and collaborate with team members to achieve project goals. Their ServiceNow skills are kept on the bleeding-edge, they innovate IP on the platform, and serve as technical subject matter experts to clients and teammates.
Why we think this position is great:
ServiceNow Technical Architects work on dynamic teams to deliver the most challenging and complex solutions on the ServiceNow platform. Looking for someone who will build trust through responsiveness, preparedness, punctuality, and accountability on all aspects of a project. You will attend and contribute to discussions within workshops, meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently. This role performs system administration support clients, including but not limited to: form configuration, simple scripting, Service Catalog configuration, and Custom Homepages, Dashboards, etc. Have a love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform, advising clients on best practice to create lasting value and enhanced experiences
- Contribute on multiple Agile engagements, utilizing the Acorio methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency and quality
- Define technical and design approaches, lead scrums, and advise technical consulting resources on development and configuration activities
- Lead sprint planning and review meetings, ensure the technical team follows the Acorio methodology, and drive towards successful project completion
- Estimate time and effort for technical resources and proactively communicate progress and forecast changes to the Engagement Manager
- Own the technical quality on customer projects, participate in code reviews, and oversee Go-Live planning efforts
- Assist with discovery workshops and collaborate closely with Business Process Consultants to define customer requirements
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing, coaching, and collaboration activities and initiatives
- 5+ years of hands on ServiceNow experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification in additional practice areas such as ITSM, HSRD, CSM, ITAM, ITOM, Service Portal (UX Deign), etc.
For Colorado Candidates
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $150,000-$200,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
The candidate may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on personal and/or company performance.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.