Acorio, an NTT DATA Company, is looking for a Platform Solutions Consultant to support our strategic growth within Acorio’s Managed Services (AMS) practice. Platform Solution Consultants bring a strong customer focus, problem solving capabilities, and in-depth ServiceNow technical knowledge while managing multiple accounts and leading a team of ServiceNow Technical Consultants.
Why we think this position is great:
You thrive in a dynamic role that brings new challenges across the platform daily and are passionate about partnering with clients and exceeding customer expectations. You can effectively self-manage yourself: taking initiative, work through problems, and has strong follow through that produces high quality work. You love working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
- Manage work queues for multiple clients, ensure work is well defined and scoped, and assigned to ServiceNow Technical Consultants for development
- Lead weekly meetings with clients to discuss their needs and ensure current work assigned to team is progressing
- Present, educate and persuade clients on best practices as it pertains to their ServiceNow environment
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts for requests from clients when needed
- Perform ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
- 3+ years of hands on ServiceNow experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification in additional practice areas such as ITSM, HSRD, CSM, ITAM, ITOM, Service Portal (UX Deign), etc.
For Colorado Candidates
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $90,000-$165,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
The candidate may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on personal and/or company performance.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.