Consulting Lead, Transformation Advisory
Acorio is searching for a motivated, quality-oriented Consulting Lead who is passionate about unlocking our clients’ digital potential. This person will have the opportunity to work with organizations that are pushing the boundaries of digital operating models as well as organizations that are at the beginning of their digital journey. The ideal Consulting Lead is someone who is curious, empathetic and passionate about clients fundamentally transforming the way that they operate. This person will have unique challenges to solve and the strong growth opportunities.
The mission of Acorio’s growing Advisory practice is simple: help our clients maximize their ability to leverage the ServiceNow platform as the catalyst for Best in Class Service and Operations. We advance the personal and professional goals of our clients through shaping their strategies, deploying tangible process-first solutions, and working with our platform experts to bring outcomes to life. Utilizing the right blend of functional expertise, broad technology experience, and an insatiable ambition to improve past the “status quo” – simply put, we help companies realize improved outcomes.
A day in the life:
- Assisting in the development of recommendations and crafting solutions for clients based on experience and guidance from senior team members
- Initiate recommendations that will assist clients in achieving their goals. Working with senior team members to validate and incorporate other information for a comprehensive deliverable.
- Assist in organizing client deliverables, making recommendations, and driving to create comprehensive deliverables to present to clients which they find usable and valuable.
- Takes the initiative to provide feedback internally to fellow team members and externally to clients as it pertains to each engagement
- Drives project workstreams for clients and take initiative to make informed decisions with guidance and input from senior team members.
- Leads client workshops and presentations as needed with guidance from senior team members. Responsible for developing material that will assist with the above mentioned ensuring that content is relative.
- Create, update, and redesign client and internal presentations as necessary with input from relevant team members
- Provide thought leadership internally and externally as necessary
- Working independently on projects, at times with ambiguity, managing time and resource needs. Developing material and asking relevant questions as necessary and escalating when appropriate
- Self-driven learning to ensure that one is prepared for the client’s environment and challenges that may occur.
- To research issues and questions, then develop answers that the client will find acceptable and easy to understand
- Contributing to internal efforts to develop the deliverables, presentations accordingly.
- Developing ad-hoc deliverables for clients as needed with guidance from senior team members
- Help improve deliverables by listening to client needs, asking questions when appropriate and making the corresponding updates.
- Work with clients to understand their environments, needs, goals and strategic direction
- Supporting sales efforts by participating in the answering of RFP’s and other sales requests
What you bring:
- 6-9 Years Corporate IT, Corporate HR, Corporate User or Consulting Experience
- ServiceNow Experience with a strong understanding of one or more of the following (ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, ITBM, HRSD, or CSM)
- Strong Communications Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Working with multiple levels of management across different areas
- Effective public speaking and presentation skills
- Experience leading teams (non-management) or individuals on projects or workstreams
- Experience facilitating meetings, presentations, or workshops that deliver solutions or recommendations
- Experience with creatively delivering material to senior management
- Experience with process design and the development of roles and responsibilities for those processes
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint & Excel, Experience creating dynamic presentations
- Experience with transformation or consolidation efforts
- CSA Certification
- Desire to obtain certifications or have foundation certifications with (ITIL, PMI, SHRM, HRCI, etc)
Acorio is the largest global pure-play ServiceNow consultancy, delivering large-scale Digital Transformation projects to the Fortune 1,000. Now, as an independent part of NTT DATA’s global footprint, Acorio’s impact on the global market is broadened and employees have expanded resources that can further foster their curiosity. Acorio is committed to developing our people and leveraging our diverse team to further elevate Acorio as the highest regarded, premium partner in the ServiceNow & Digital Transformation ecosystem. Joining Acorio is joining the best.
An organization-wide focus on learning and development, great pay package, unlimited vacation plus a whole array of top-notch benefits, and an award-winning culture.
Acorio is for everyone. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Acorio celebrates a diverse and inclusive team and we do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law.