Do you thrive in situations where you are inspiring, guiding and educating customers on the power of the ServiceNow platform? Are you seeking a visible role where you can directly influence the success of a fast-growing company? Do you have deep and broad knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, and the natural ability to paint a compelling vision for the customer? If so, you may be a great fit for our elite Solution Architect team!
Acorio is the largest global pure-play ServiceNow consultancy, delivering large-scale Digital Transformation projects to the Fortune 1,000. Now, as an independent part of NTT DATA’s global footprint, Acorio’s impact on the global market is broadened and employees have expanded resources that can further foster their curiosity. Acorio is committed to developing our people and leveraging our diverse team to further elevate Acorio as the highest regarded, premium partner in the ServiceNow & Digital Transformation ecosystem. Joining Acorio is joining the best.
Why we think this position is great:
Acorio’s Solution Architects present the ServiceNow platform vision and position the credibility of Acorio to customers. They use their deep platform expertise to design roadmaps, educate, and influence prospective customers on the value of Acorio’s solutions.
A day in the life:
- Serve as a visionary, thought leader, and platform evangelist
- Educate, guide, inspire and influence prospective customers on what is possible in ServiceNow
- Partner with the sales organization in the qualification of customer needs through discovery
- Help clients get excited about how a transformation can impact their business
- Create partnerships with clients and build relationships
- Advise on business process and service management best practices
- Participate across the sales lifecycle on acquiring strategic customers
- Demonstrate the product, both standard and tailored, to prospects and existing customers
- Scope and develop proposals
- Represent Acorio at industry events like user conferences, trade shows, analyst updates, webinars, and marketing events
- Forge strong relationships within the ServiceNow organization and community to collaboratively serve the needs of current or potential clients
- Pull out innovations post-project for IP development
- Help build out internal Pre-Sales best practices
- Remote position - travel to meet with customers and prospects (40%)
What you bring:
- Deep and broad knowledge of the ServiceNow platform (3+ years)
- 3+ years of experience in Pre-Sales and/or experience in implementing ServiceNow and/or being the platform owner as a ServiceNow customer
- ServiceNow Sys Admin certification
- Experience working in a consultative environment where listening and collaboration are key
- Ability to take ambiguous requirements and construct a logical approach to clients
- Persuasive ability to paint a vision and inspire others to that vision
- Strong sense of urgency and deadline-orientation
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Independent worker who is accountable for owning things end-to-end
- Exceptional presentation and articulation skills
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Service Management industry experience (preferred)
- Experience with scoping and proposal development (preferred)
An organization-wide focus on learning and development, great pay package, unlimited vacation plus a whole array of top-notch benefits, and an award-winning culture.
Acorio is for everyone and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.