Acorio is looking for a Senior Program Manager with experience delivering large digital transformation projects to Enterprise Clients to join our highly skilled consulting team. You will use your exceptional program management skills to execute the successful delivery of large, complex ServiceNow programs (consisting often of many projects) for enterprise customers, all while keeping our Client satisfaction rating at one of the highest levels in the ServiceNow ecosystem.
You will be a key driver managing client and Acorio program teams throughout a Client’s program journey to solve their Digital Transformation business outcomes with ServiceNow. Our Program Management team has ample opportunity for growth and strong emphasis on continual improvement.
A day in the life:
- Lead, encourage, and inspire Client and Acorio program teams while eliminating barriers to success with sophisticated client and team leadership.
- Be the point of escalation for client challenge resolutions
- Structure the approach to the program – defining workstreams, governance structure, interface points and process to execute the program efficiently
- Drive client success through continuous communication, sophisticated change management principles and diligent execution of status reporting
- Responsible for program team performance, resource and forecast management, including program status and timecard reporting
- Drive financial success through careful budgeting, planning, resource optimization, and client scope to meet financial goals
- Contribute to the growth of the Program Management function by mentoring and continuously improving upon program methodology
What you bring:
- 15+ years of experience leading large transformative engagements including project resources, budget, and the overall roadmap resulting in high client satisfaction ratings
- 10+ years of experience of consulting and client management experience
- Proven experience managing complex programs or projects with multiple complex work streams that had budgets exceeding $5 million
- Experience as a leader or director who has led an organization aligned with Technology with a minimum of 10 resources (in HR, IT, Customer Service).
- Regular cadence of communicating both orally and written to executive level leadership, in addition to effective communication to all other levels of the organization, both internally and client facing
- Ability to inspire and lead a team to problem solve complex business and technical issues
- Proven ability to see the “big picture”, analyze best path forward and create and execute against a strategic plan
- Highly driven personality focused on client success while demonstrating strong levels of empathy.
- Confidence in shepherding program teams through a proven methodology to successful delivery
- Experience successfully delivering complex ServiceNow implementations
- ServiceNow System Administrator certified (CSA)
- PMP certified
- Lean Six Sigma certified
- ITIL v3 certified
Acorio is the largest global pure-play ServiceNow consultancy, delivering large-scale Digital Transformation projects to the Fortune 1,000. Now, as an independent part of NTT DATA’s global footprint, Acorio’s impact on the global market is broadened and employees have expanded resources that can further foster their curiosity. Acorio is committed to developing our people and leveraging our diverse team to further elevate Acorio as the highest regarded, premium partner in the ServiceNow & Digital Transformation ecosystem. Joining Acorio is joining the best.
An organization-wide focus on learning and development, great pay package, unlimited vacation plus a whole array of top-notch benefits, and an award-winning culture.
Acorio is for everyone. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Acorio celebrates a diverse and inclusive team and we do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law.