Acorio ServiceNow Architects bring their deep understanding of system and software architecture to design complex solutions on the ServiceNow platform for our customers. They lead and prescribe clients to best practice, and collaborate with team members to achieve project goals. Their ServiceNow skills are kept on the bleeding-edge, they innovate IP on the platform, and serve as technical and process subject matter experts to clients and teammates.
Acorio is the largest global pure-play ServiceNow consultancy, delivering large-scale Digital Transformation projects to the Fortune 1,000. Now, as an independent part of NTT DATA’s global footprint, Acorio’s impact on the global market is broadened and employees have expanded resources that can further foster their curiosity. Acorio is committed to developing our people and leveraging our diverse team to further elevate Acorio as the highest regarded, premium partner in the ServiceNow & Digital Transformation ecosystem. Joining Acorio is joining the best.
A day in the life:
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform, advising clients on best practice to create lasting value and enhanced experiences.
- Contribute on multiple Agile engagements, utilizing the Acorio methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency and quality.
- Define technical and design approaches, lead daily scrums, and advise technical consulting resources on development and configuration activities.
- Lead sprint planning and review meetings, ensure the technical team follows the Acorio methodology, and work to mitigate risk for the client.
- Estimate time and effort for technical resources and proactively communicate progress and forecast changes to the Engagement Manager.
- Own the technical quality on customer projects, participate in code reviews, and oversee Go-Live planning efforts.
- Assist with discovery workshops and collaborate closely with Business Process Consultants to define customer requirements.
- Support presales opportunities by providing technical demonstrations, technical scoping work estimates, and proposal/SOW reviews.
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing, coaching, and collaboration activities and initiatives.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of ServiceNow platform experience with a comprehensive understanding of the product suite
- 6 to 10 years of related client-facing consulting experience, preferably with ServiceNow.
- CSA, CAD, and ITSM (CIS) certifications, plus expertise in 2+ additional process areas outside of ITSM (ITOM, HR, CSM, UX, ITAM, ITBM)
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
- Experience in one or more of the following a plus: Orchestration, integrations, custom application development.
- Demonstrated experience with the Agile methodology, leading sprint planning efforts, reviewing stories against business requirements, splitting epics, and ordering development logically
- Experience assigning estimates for units of work (stories, defects, documentation, etc.) and coaching resources on the technical development and configuration against defined user stories
- Ability to lead client facing workshops and meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently or in support of business process/requirements gathering efforts
- Experience with supervising and inspecting code migrations between instances, as well as providing feedback to technical resources on approaches to remediate assigned defects.
- Ability to keep a client's business goals at the forefront of the conversation and articulate design decisions impacts to maintenance and longevity.
- A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
- A calm, adaptable, and driven approach to both client engagements and internal efforts/teams.
- A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
An organization-wide focus on learning and development, great pay package, unlimited vacation plus a whole array of top-notch benefits, and an award-winning culture.
Acorio is for everyone and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.