Acorio is looking to rapidly grow our Technical Consultancy with ServiceNow Experts that are ready to start their career in Consulting. Ideal candidates are passionate about the platform, have achieved their CSA (or completed a CSA Training) and are eager to bring their unique experiences and viewpoints to help our customers achieve meaningful solutions for their business needs. Technical consultants will learn from and be mentored by some of the top ServiceNow experts in the Ecosystem, and gain exposure to some of the world’s leading enterprise customers.
Acorio is the largest global pure-play ServiceNow consultancy, delivering large-scale Digital Transformation projects to the Fortune 1,000. Now, as an independent part of NTT DATA’s global footprint, Acorio’s impact on the global market is broadened and employees have expanded resources that can further foster their curiosity. Acorio is committed to developing our people and leveraging our diverse team to further elevate Acorio as the highest regarded, premium partner in the ServiceNow & Digital Transformation ecosystem. Joining Acorio is joining the best.
Why we think this position is great:
As a Technical Consultant with Acorio you will have direct access to industry leading platform enablement and some of the most accomplished individuals within the ServiceNow eco-system. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of implementations, integrations, and upgrades within some of the top Enterprise companies in the US.
Acorio is one of the fastest growing consultancies in the eco-system, and our commitment to learning and development give the Technical Consultant a unique opportunity for growth with personal road-maps and skills training to help elevate you to the future you want.
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Advise clients on best practice within the ServiceNow platform to create lasting value and enhanced experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with virtual team members to achieve project goals and produce a variety of high-quality deliverables.
- Contribute on multiple Agile engagements, utilizing the Acorio methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency.
- Demonstrate flexibility by delivering in a variety of project roles; including documentation, testing, and training.
- Innovate and identify solutions that can be reused on future engagements.
- Proactively keep ServiceNow skills current and contribute to Acorio thought leadership.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a client administrator or developer role, working with core ServiceNow ITSM process areas (incident, problem, change, request mgmt, etc.).
- Successful attainment of ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certificate, and/or successful completion of ServiceNow CSA Training.
- A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
- A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
- A desire to further develop your skills and knowledge through a mix of classroom style, personalized, self-paced, and virtual training.
- Additional experience working with any of the following areas of ServiceNow: ITOM, HR, CSM, UX, ITAM, ITBM.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
An organization-wide focus on learning and development, great pay package, unlimited vacation plus a whole array of top-notch benefits, and an award-winning culture.
Acorio is for everyone and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.