Acorio is looking for a ServiceNow AVA Technical Consultant who is passionate about the platform and wants to push the boundaries of the product suite every day. You’ll be surrounded by and learn from some of the top ServiceNow talent in the industry, all while working on a variety of challenging customer solutions in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
What is AVA
AVA is Acorio’s Virtual Assistance program where we provide direct ServiceNow support for clients ranging from basic admin tasks, to complex enhancements, and ongoing support. As ServiceNow AVA Technical Consultant, you’ll work with a team of AVA Technical Consultants providing consultative guidance, using your expertise and technical support to a collection of clients.
Why we think this position is great:
AVA projects tend to extend and renew meaning, AVA Technical Consultants stay on assigned accounts and continue to build impactful relationships with clients. AVA Technical Consultants will work hand in hand with a Platform Solutions Consultant (PSC) and other members of your team (or POD). Since AVA engagements are virtual in nature, there is little to no travel expectations.
A day in the life:
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Advise clients on best practice within the ServiceNow platform to create lasting value and enhanced experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with virtual team members to achieve project goals and produce a variety of high-quality deliverables.
- Contribute on multiple Agile engagements, utilizing the Acorio methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency.
- Demonstrate flexibility by delivering on a variety of project roles; including documentation, testing, and training.
- Innovate and identify solutions that can be reused on future engagements.
- Proactively keep ServiceNow skills current and contribute to Acorio thought leadership.
- Assist the PSC (AVA Lead) with roadmaps to guide clients through identifying areas of opportunities.
What you bring:
- 2-4 years of experience with ServiceNow and have a comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow enterprise product suite (including core process areas in ITSM, plus others such as ITOM, HR, CSM, UX, ITAM, ITBM)
- Broad experience implementing the following Core Process Areas: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Request, CMDB, Knowledge
- 2+ additional process areas outside of Core, at least one process area outside of IT (HR, GRC, Finance Mgmt, Facilities, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following a plus: Orchestration, Integrations, Service Portal (UX Design)
- A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
- Experience in mentoring junior teammates
- A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
- Professional services experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
An organization-wide focus on learning and development, great pay package, unlimited vacation plus a whole array of top-notch benefits, and an award-winning culture.
Acorio is for everyone and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.