Acorio is looking for an experienced Engagement Manager with experience delivering large IT digital transformation projects to Enterprise Clients to join our highly skilled consulting team. You will use your exceptional project management skills to execute the successful delivery of large, complex ServiceNow projects for enterprise customers, often handling multiple engagements at a time - all while keeping our Client satisfaction rating at one of the highest levels in the ServiceNow ecosystem.
You will be a key driver managing project teams throughout the intricate project roadmap to ultimately solve our client’s digital transformation goals. Our Engagement Management team has ample opportunity for growth and strong emphasis on continual improvement.
A day in the life:
- Lead, encourage, and inspire project teams while eliminating barriers to success
- Host Client and internal project meetings and own project communications
- Responsible for Project team performance, resource and forecast management, including project status and timecard reporting
- Update project plan and participate in User Story grooming and Sprint planning
- Manage project scope, schedule, budget, governance, and minimize variance while upholding AcorioRACI and methodology
- Facilitate scoping and change order process while safeguarding CSAT throughout project lifecycle and conducting “lessons learned” reviews
What you bring:
- Experience in leading large, transformative engagements, managing with Agile or SCRUM frameworks
- Confidence in shepherding project teams through a proven methodology to successful delivery
- Self-Motivation, high-energy, a proactive disposition and a team player mentality
- Demonstrable delivery experience with project financial management and high Client satisfaction ratings
- Experience successfully delivering complex ServiceNow implementations
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator (CSA)
- PMP certified
Acorio is the largest global pure-play ServiceNow consultancy, delivering large-scale Digital Transformation projects to the Fortune 1,000. Now, as an independent part of NTT DATA’s global footprint, Acorio’s impact on the global market is broadened and employees have expanded resources that can further foster their curiosity. Acorio is committed to developing our people and leveraging our diverse team to further elevate Acorio as the highest regarded, premium partner in the ServiceNow & Digital Transformation ecosystem. Joining Acorio is joining the best.
An organization-wide focus on learning and development, great pay package, unlimited vacation plus a whole array of top-notch benefits, and an award-winning culture.
Acorio is for everyone. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Acorio celebrates a diverse and inclusive team and we do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law.