The role and key responsibilities:
- Managing all product content on E-Commerce channels, such as webstore, Lazada, Zalora, LINE, etc.
- Making sure products are always ready-to-sell and well presented to the customer to maximize sales volume
- Coordinating with internal (warehouse, production) as well as external (brands, e-commerce channels) parties
- Coordinating supply chain and inventory management with suppliers
- Researching market data and monitoring competitors' promotions online
- Helping brand clients grow their sales on online channels as fast as possible
- Bachelor Degree (New graduated is welcome)
- Good computer skills and ability to quickly adapt to new software and systems.
- MS Excel knowledge (Vlook Up, Pivot)
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Details oriented
What's in it for YOU?
An opportunity to work with one of the largest ecommerce Enablers in Southeast Asia with a multicultural environment that will offer you challenges to develop your career and professional skills. #aCommerce provides a variety of unique perks—and they're available to you whenever you need them. From solid healthcare services, work from home options, comfortable workspace, flexible leave (since it's important to enjoy quality time off), flexible work hours and attractive work locations
#aCommerce believes in investing in YOU which is why you will be given the opportunity to explore the world of technology and innovation in ecommerce. Work alongside experts who will enhance and recognize your professional knowledge to the highest potential!
YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN JUST A JOB!
At #aCommerce, we provide you with more than just a job. Our business help large multinational brands (L’Oréal, Samsung, Adidas and Johnson & Johnson to name a few) with their ecommerce revolution and being in the thick of it will transform your growth to wherever you and your career want to be! Being part of the #aTeam means:
- You are valued. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the region.
- Being trusted. Once a month, you have the benefit to work remotely and choose your own workspace.
- Being celebrated! May that be a small win or a major milestone in your career, you have a family here who will support and celebrate every step of the way of your aCommerce journey.
- Comfortable at work. We provide you with a laptop, a cozy working space and smart casual dress code! Just come in as you are and bring your passion, commitment and “can do” attitude at work. There’s a lot of things that you can look forward to if you join us today and we leave it up to you to discover what’s in store for you.
- Getting to equal when it comes to being a gender-balanced organization is something we celebrate! We are proud of our gender ratio.
- We have more than 20+ nationalities who are working hard to take aCommerce ahead everyday.
aCommerce is the largest brand ecommerce enabler in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oréal, Samsung, and Unilever. Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 700 staff across offices and fulfillment centers in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Everyone in aCommerce lives by a set of core values that we call our DNA. These core values serve as the guide in how we work towards our common goals and targets.
Customers above all: The customer is at the heart of everything we do. Their success is our success.
- Lead by example: Earn respect through hard work and perseverance, not seniority.
- Solve problems: A “can do” attitude solves a multitude of problems.
- Lean on your teammates: Replace “I” with “we”. Collaboration will take you a long way.
- Keep it real: Our diversity makes us strong, we treat each other equally and respectfully.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.