This is no regular analytics job. As Regional Head of Insights at aCommerce, you lead our Business Intelligence team, tapping into our well-structured, vast data warehouses and -marts and our Brand IQ product to provide intelligent insights to our commercial teams, our finance teams, our clients, our partners and through our suite of self-service SAAS products.
We built the most comprehensive unified ecommerce platform in Southeast Asia, helping some of the largest brands grow their ecommerce faster than on any other platform, due to our powerful promotion tools and extreme volume handling. We treat our data with utmost respect: from how we collect and organize the incredible amounts of data flowing through aCommerce every day, to how we keep it ‘clean’ to how we ensure that we protect its integrity and respect our clients and their customers.
We want you bring intelligent, actionable insights into every aspect of our family of IQ products. We want you to always be on top of insights for ecommerce trends globally. We want you to work closely to clients and users to help us make our products even stronger. You will be our guru for all things insights, helping us deriving real client value from the vast data and vast learnings from operating the largest ecommerce businesses in Southeast Asia.
Specifically, this role will be doing:
- Lead our Business Intelligence team, creating actionable insights, beautiful dashboards and reports for our commercial and finance teams, for clients and for partners
- Plan the evolution and strategies for our Business Intelligence function
- Foster team best practices for translating business requirements into dashboards, reports and research projects, but also actively seeking and communicating insights without explicit requests
- Oversee all company market and client research activities
- Define client-industry-relevant benchmarks and ecommerce scorecards
- Identify opportunities to optimize our commercial operations and our clients’ ecommerce businesses
- Present insights to aCommerce and client C-suite audiences
- Work as part of the data engineering and product development teams to define data requirements and to optimize our handling of data
- Ensure that data best practices are observed throughout the analytics development pipeline
- Feed requirements and ideas into our Brand IQ and Analytics IQ product teams
- Drive client all client satisfaction research and bring the voice of our customers to our boardroom
- Ensure we protect and respect our clients and their customers in all our data undertakings
- Act as analyst, strategist, advisor and mentor
- Degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Computer Science or another relavant field.
- 5+ years of working experience in the field of Market Measurement, Market Intelligence, Market Reseach, Business Intelligence and Management Information Analytics.
- Extensive experience of Power BI, Qlick, Jasper and other tools
- Extensive experience of SAS, SQL, or other data languages
- Experience in functional design of Business Intelligence and Market Intelligence analytics solutions
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in easy-to-understand for non- technical users and clients
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to ‘get hands dirty’
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- A drive to share knowledge and learnings across our organization
What’s in it for YOU?
An opportunity to work with the largest ecommerce Enabler in Southeast Asia with a multicultural environment that will offer you challenges to develop your career and professional skills. aCommerce provides a variety of unique perks—and they’re available to you whenever you need them. From solid healthcare services, work from home options, comfortable workspace, flexible leave (since it’s important to enjoy quality time off), flexible work hours and attractive work locations.
aCommerce believes in investing in YOU which is why you will be given the opportunity to explore the world of technology and innovation in ecommerce. Work alongside experts who will enhance and recognize your professional knowledge to the highest potential!
YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN JUST A JOB!
At aCommerce, we provide you with more than just a job. Our business help large
multinational brands (L’Oréal, Samsung, Adidas and Johnson & Johnson to name a few) with their ecommerce revolution and being in the thick of it will transform your growth to wherever you and your career want to be! Being part of the #aTeam means:
- You are valued. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the region.
- Being trusted. Once a month, you have the benefit to work remotely and choose your own workspace.
- Being celebrated! May that be a small win or a major milestone in your career, you have a family here who will support and celebrate every step of the way of your aCommerce journey.
- Comfortable at work. We provide you with a laptop, a cozy working space and smart casual dress code! Just come in as you are and bring your passion, commitment and “can do” attitude at work. There’s a lot of things that you can look forward to if you join us today and we leave it up to you to discover what’s in store for you.
- Getting to equal when it comes to being a gender-balanced organization is something we celebrate! We are proud of our gender ratio.
- We have more than 20+ nationalities who are working hard to take aCommerce ahead everyday.