The Key Account Manager will be a key contact point for End to End process and services including, internal & External function. Internal function includes channel operation, Marketing, operation, Customer service, and Technology functions to manage aCommerce service to brand and improve the customer experience. Developing relationship with marketplace and new channel is also key part to drive client’s sales coverage and growth. Managing brand and channel portfolio to deliver growth to clients.
The ideal candidate would have key skills as fast learner, high interpersonal skill, logical thinking, problem solving, high responsibility, prioritizing and initiative thinking. The role will require a combination of financial, business development and account management skills.
- Manage overall account profitability via P&L management
- Ensure all clients and channels are successfully on-boarded on time and deliver KPI on track
- Manage to maximize GMV with day-to-day collaboration with client and channels
- Customer budget management and P&L execution including reimbursement to deliver agreed GMV, Take Rate, and Profit
- Ensuring optimal product presentation and visibility on online channels
- Leading all initiatives Across different services
- Coordinating with internal cross function and external parties
- Establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators.
- Responsible for client relationship and retain client satisfaction
- Serve as the “face of aCommerce” and primary point of contact for client executives and key stakeholders at each assigned account
- Advising clients on how to increase online sales through merchandising, promotion planning and onsite marketing activities
- Managing fast-growing e-commerce sales of large brand owners through their own webstore or other online channels and initiative channel
- Ensuring that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future improvements/services for the customers.
- Ensure operational performance on all areas
- Identifies and anticipates additional opportunities for enhancements, improvements or new services with existing clients
- Inventory management including forecast, ordering and DOH controlling
- Works with other departments to ensure that everything is ready for go-live: warehouse, call center, web dev etc; Ensures that no processes or set up have been overlooked
- Present analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders both client-side and internally
Leadership and team work
- Individual contributor in key account
- Able to lead project relating with responsible account and category
- Able to be mentor for key specialist that leads from account activities
- Able share knowledge and team player
- Contract Management by helping translate the outlined solution into a high level initial statement of work (SOW) and helps secure the client's agreement in sales meetings with the prospect or client (system & integration options, cost model, forecast value, activity planning, requirements definition, etc.)
- Working closely with Solution design and business development to manage key customers (existing and new), thereby improving turnover and profitability
- SOW & Trade Agreement management for existing account and input industry insight to SD for new customer.
- 2 year++ working experience in an Ecommerce company, Internet start-up, International Brand, FMCG, retailer or consulting
- Previous experience in trade marketing, brand management, merchandising would be a plus.
- Able to develop account plan
- Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and ability to quickly adapt to new software and tools
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Very strong commercial English as well as client-facing abilities
- Analytical, data driven mindset
- High interpersonal skill with problem solving
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Adidas, etc
Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.