We are looking for a QA engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Quality engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyze system requirements and identify testing strategies that maximize test coverage and/or improve system reliability and performance within an agile development team
- Ability to work with Business Analysts on testing options and strategies to drive the production of high quality systems. We want people who get a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs and devising method to avoid the bug in the first place
- Execute and monitor testing activities and ensure they are completed as expected while evaluating the impact of the defects that emerge
- Utilize an automation test framework and add test cases as needed to ensure frequent test coverage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong analytical and problem skills as well as an attention to details
- Proficiency in developing and implementing test plans and test scripts
- Ability to work effectively in a team focused on bringing great services to market
- At least 2 year’s experiences working in Windows and/or UNIX environments
- Strong communication and collaboration skills including good written English and usable spoken English.
- Experience using the testing tool Selenium is preferred
- Experience with automated test frameworks such as Robot or Cucumber is a plus
- Experience with Python or another programming languages is a plus
- Experience with SQL and databases is a plus.