aCommerce is looking for a bright fresh graduate who passionate in technology to join our Product Development team here in aCommerce headquarter, Bangkok Thailand.
The aCommerce Management Platform has a rich set of services that allow users to perform various operational functions related to ecommerce. Within the Regional Technology team, the common platform team builds a broad range of micro-services and frameworks that the aCommerce Product Development teams build on top of. This elite team works on very diverse services including enterprise scale portal frameworks, Identity systems, and seamlessly integrates a number of 3rd party products in a way that makes the aCommerce systems powerful, yet simple. This team is looking for a front-end specialist that is also capable of building server-side components supporting the front-end. The sky's the limit as to the breadth of technologies that this team gets to work with.
Duties and responsibilities
Responsible for front-end development to define guideline and standard coding conversion to develop online solution for various leading global brands
- Responsible for front-end development to define guideline and standard coding conversion to develop online solution for various leading global brands
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Evaluate new technologies and share your experience with other aCommerce teams
- Works closely with internal customers and members of Tech (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance) to ensure the highest quality software.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement by inspecting and adapting new ideas for improving solutions, tools and processes.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- As aCommerce works in multiple countries, a good command of written and spoken English is required.
- Understand modern web framework eg. Bootstrap
- Familiar with responsive design and grid-based layouts
- Familiar with 3rd party bootstrap component
- Familiar with customizing bootstrap theme
- Familiar with jQuery for bootstrap
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding of UX/UI design.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with version control software like SVN, CVS, or Git.
- Experience basic authentication with Basic, OAuth, JWT (JSON Web Token) is a plus.
- Welcome new graduates.