As aCommerce’s Vice President of Strategy, you will be responsible for supporting all core responsibilities related to Corporate Finance, including the Financial Planning and Analysis, Capital Markets, and Investor Relations functions. In your day-to-day, you can anticipate working on the corporate earnings model, integration and management of the financial forecasting and budgeting software, investor relations strategy and collaborating with functional leaders throughout the organization. You will also have regular and proactive interaction with institutional investors, investment bankers, commercial lenders and develop + present investor presentation and board materials. A proven track record in project execution and leadership will be chief to this role.
Responsibilities: Specifically, this role will be doing:
- Lead and support the implementation, management and refinement of the corporate cash flow model with validating the accuracy and completeness of data outputs, continually developing additional views, sensitivity analyses and reports.
- Support ad-hoc financial analysis on behalf of corporate-wide investment initiatives
- Review monthly results and identify successes and opportunities
- Monitor the company's performance, maintain and develop insightful financial and operational metrics
- Identify, develop and roll out tools for improving financial analysis.
- Liaising with key function heads within the business to enhance their understanding of financial results
- Core part of the fundraising team (together with Group CFO), manage the data room, liaison with internal teams and work closely with investors
- Assists the CFO and regional leadership teams as needed in annual budget preparations and forecasts
- Prepare reports to the Board, Shareholder and Investors as required from time to time
- Partner with the Legal team and others as appropriate on governance-related research and initiatives
- Identify, plan and implement acquisition plans across the countries and sectors identified.
- Analyze and respond on a timely basis to investor and analyst inbound inquiries
- Proactively identify and evolve messaging and communication strategy with external investment community
- Research and develop key “talking points” to address market concerns or misperceptions impacting company’s cost of capital and support real-time update of earnings and investor prep materials
- Provide actionable intelligence to key stakeholders on real-time investor sentiment and implications
- Update and create new content for the company's investor presentation, aimed at appealing to dedicated investors, generalist long-only institutional investors and retail investors
- Track analyst consensus estimates and communicate changes to the broader team, as well as review analyst financial models and address erroneous assumptions
- Assist with quarterly earnings call preparation, including the development of conference call script, earnings Q&A talking points, earnings sell-side commentary matrix and due diligence call updates for capital offerings
- Lead ad-hoc benchmarking analyses relative to company peers (i.e. disclosure, investor presentation content, IR practices, etc.)
- Provide senior leadership with a proactive assessment and other relevant feedback and guidance needed on how to increase the interactions with the investment community
- Identify and tap new potential investors
- Prepare and present the aCommerce equity story to the capital markets
- Update the senior leadership on the priorities and concerns of shareholders, and represent the voice of the investors
- Organize and conduct meetings with investors (conferences, roadshows, capital market days)
In order to succeed in this role, we are looking for an individual with the following skill sets and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- MBA strongly preferred
- 7-12+ years of previous experience in equity research (sell-side or buy-side), investment banking, investor relations or corporate finance, including 3-5 years of international/regional experience in a growth-oriented environment
- CFA and/or CPA is a preferred asset
- Comprehensive Knowledge of finance, full sets of accounting, budgeting/forecast
- Ability to analyze financial data & prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Prior experience in preparing financial consolidated forecasts from multiple countries and managing budgets
- Strong financial acumen, a quantitative mindset, and stout attention to detail
- Proactive, industrious, and intellectually curious
- Excellent command of English & Thai, both written and verbal
- Ability to brainstorm, strategize, and execute in ambiguous situations
- Desire to take initiative and identify opportunities to improve processes and push beyond “status quo”
What’s in it for YOU?
An opportunity to work with the largest ecommerce Enabler in Southeast Asia with a multicultural environment that will offer you challenges to develop your career and professional skills. aCommerce provides a variety of unique perks—and they’re available to you whenever you need them. From solid healthcare services, work from home options, comfortable workspace, flexible leave (since it’s important to enjoy quality time off), flexible work hours and attractive work locations [EmQuartier for our Thailand office]!
aCommerce believes in investing in YOU which is why you will be given the opportunity to explore the world of technology and innovation in ecommerce. Work alongside experts who will enhance and recognize your professional knowledge to the highest potential!
YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN JUST A JOB!
At aCommerce, we provide you with more than just a job. Our business help large
multinational brands (L’Oréal, Samsung, Adidas and Johnson & Johnson to name a few) with their ecommerce revolution and being in the thick of it will transform your growth to wherever you and your career want to be! Being part of the #aTeam means:
- You are valued. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the region.
- Being trusted. Once a month, you have the benefit to work remotely and choose your own workspace.
- Being celebrated! May that be a small win or a major milestone in your career, you have a family here who will support and celebrate every step of the way of your aCommerce journey.
- Comfortable at work. We provide you with a laptop, a cozy working space and smart casual dress code! Just come in as you are and bring your passion, commitment and “can do” attitude at work. There’s a lot of things that you can look forward to if you join us today and we leave it up to you to discover what’s in store for you.
- Getting to equal when it comes to being a gender-balanced organization is something we celebrate! We are proud of our gender ratio.
- We have more than 20+ nationalities who are working hard to take aCommerce ahead everyday.