We are seeking for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join our growing team of technical experts where you will build and deliver groundbreaking applications, and services that help aCommerce growing ecommerce businesses in Southeast Asia.
As a part of the software development team, the candidate will be focused on improving the quality of the company's products, by applying industry best practices, and expanding the coverage of automated testing
- Participate in solution design discussions and be able to support the Product Manager to voice out any concerns that users may have
- Analyzing requirements documentation and providing constructive feedback with detailed test estimations
- Performing test scoping, estimation, preparation and execution for application enhancements and bug fixes
- Execute a combination of manual, exploratory, and automated testing
- Expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market
- Mentor other team members in testing methodologies, best practices and standards
- 3+ years experience in Quality Assurance in software development area
- Experience in frontend and backend testing
- Experience in one of the test automation frameworks (Robot, Cucumber, Cypress, Guage, or others) is preferred
- Familiarity with CI/CD and release management
- Strong detail attention, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A passion and curiosity to constantly learn new things
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever. Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.