ABOUT THE JOB
- With team and partners, manage multiple deadlines and deliverables for multi-channel acquisition plans, including data, copy, and submission of invoices
- Regularly prepare progress reports on campaign goals, revenue, and number of new donor audiences
- Collaborate with Donor Upgrade, Retention, and Sustainer teams to develop effective donor journey for new donors
- Partner with Digital team to implement tests for multi-channel, coordinated offers to select audiences
- Work with Associate Director and partners to review acquisition list plans, monitor owed balances, and manage list rental and exchange requests and sample copy
- For acquisition partners, provide regular FAQs, update talking points, and participate in briefings; work with list modeling partners to continually improve list performance
- Prior direct marketing acquisition experience
- Experience working with large expense budgets
- Understanding of fundraising KPIs, marketing tactics, and evolving market
- Comfort working with large sets of data
- Ability to apply sound judgement and to maintain donor confidentiality
- Commitment to the mission of the ACLU
- Commitment to diversity within the office using a personal approach that values all individuals and respects differences in regard to race, ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability and socio-economic circumstance
- Commitment to work collaboratively and respectfully toward resolving obstacles and/or conflicts
- Vendor relationship management
- Experience developing audience segmentation plans
- Experience with c3 and c4 fundraising
ABOUT THE ACLU
For 100 years, the ACLU has worked to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Whether it’s ending mass incarceration, achieving full equality for the LGBT community, establishing new privacy protections for our digital age, or preserving the right to vote or the right to have an abortion, the ACLU takes up the toughest civil liberties cases and issues to defend all people from government abuse and overreach.
The ACLU is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status and record of arrest or conviction, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
The ACLU makes every effort to assure that its recruitment and employment provide all qualified persons, including persons with disabilities, with full opportunities for employment in all positions.
The ACLU is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need assistance applying online, please e-mail email@example.com. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive additional information regarding how to request an accommodation for the interview process.