ABOUT THE JOB
- Owning and driving the roadmap, technical health, and user strategy for the ACLU’s internal Salesforce implementation, in partnership with CRM business support staff
- Defining and analyzing metrics and data that inform the success of constituent-related digital products
- Collaborating with ACLU stakeholders at National and across Affiliates in Fundraising, Gift Processing, Analytics, and Business Support and Training to plan product roadmaps
- Working with a team of internal developers and vendors using best-in-class product development processes
- Participating in release and testing plans with vendors and internal developers
- Staying abreast of the Salesforce landscape and identifying and evaluating new product opportunities at the ACLU
- Thrive in a constantly-changing work environment with a commitment to get up to speed quickly and a flexible mindset
- Demonstrating a commitment to diversity within the office using a personal approach that values all individuals and respects differences in regards to race, ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, socio-economic circumstance, and record of arrest or conviction
- Commitment to work collaboratively and respectfully toward resolving obstacles and/or conflicts
- Experience working on digital products, innovations, or platforms -- either system-facing or consumer-facing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of related experience, preferably in Computer Science or related field in Technology and Engineering
- Experience shaping and driving strategies for product-driven organizations
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy and have exhibited using the empathy to identify and build solutions that address user needs
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written, spoken, and presentation-forms)
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Strong project management skills
- Commitment to the mission of the ACLU
- Experience with fundraising practices in non-profit organizations
- Experience working with NGO Connect and Salesforce.org
- Experience working in a Salesforce organization with over 100 users
ABOUT THE ACLU
For almost 100 years, the ACLU has worked to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Whether it’s ending mass incarceration, achieving full equality for the LGBT community, establishing new privacy protections for our digital age, or preserving the right to vote or the right to have an abortion, the ACLU takes up the toughest civil liberties cases and issues to defend all people from government abuse and overreach.
The Department of Education has determined that employment in this position at the ACLU does not qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need assistance applying online, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive additional information regarding how to request an accommodation for the interview process.